1. WorkPro Programme to Encourage Progressive Workplaces
• WorkPro aims to encourage employers to cultivate progressive workplaces through providing help and support when they employ mature workers and back-to-work locals, or place their employees on flexible work arrangements (FWAs).
• WorkPro will help employers to improve work-life harmony, better attract and retain locals, as well as tap on back-to-work locals and older workers with support in age management practices and through job-redesign.
• The tripartite programme is jointly developed by the Ministry of Manpower Singapore, Singapore Workforce Development Agency, Singapore National Employers’ Federation and the National Trades Union Congress.
• National Trades Union Congress (NTUC) is the appointed official partner to market and administer WorkPro. Companies should approach NTUC for assistance, including consultancy services, and advice to apply for WorkPro. This is a free service at NO cost to all companies. Only applications made by the company applicants themselves and submitted to NTUC will be recognised and considered for funding under WorkPro. Application made via or by private consultants or external parties to act on a company’s behalf will not be entertained or accepted.
Hotline: 6213 8383
For more details on how you can benefit from WorkPro, please click here.
2. To download the WorkPro Application Form and more information, please click on the respective links: