What is UTAP?
UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme) is an individual skills upgrading account specially for NTUC members. As a member, you enjoy UTAP funding at 50% of the unfunded course fee capped at $250 every year.
UTAP can help you in your career progression
Here’s an example of how you can progress with UTAP:
Terms & Conditions:
You can apply for UTAP as long as you are a NTUC member. To be eligible for UTAP, all you need to do is meet the following conditions:
1. Paid-up union membership before course commencement, throughout whole course duration and at the point of claim
2. Course by training provider must be supported under UTAP, and training must commence within supported period
3. UTAP funding is only applicable on the course fee not funded through company sponsorship or other types of funding
4. Unfunded course fee must be S$20.00 and above
5. You must have achieved a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and sat for all prescribed examination(s), if any
6. UTAP application must be submitted online within 6 months from the course end/exam date
UTAP SG50 Campaign (NEW!)
From 01 Mar – 31 Dec 2015, members can enjoy 100% course fee support on your first training for the year.
The following conditions apply:
1. UTAP funding is capped at $250 per year
2. The promotional rate of 100% applies to member's 1st successful UTAP application between 01 Mar to 31 Dec 2015
3. Training must commence between 01 Mar - 31 Dec 2015
4. UTAP funding for subsequent training applications shall remain at 50% of the unfunded course fee
5. Prevailing terms & conditions apply
How do I apply?
1. Please click on 'Search Course' under the Skills Upgrade Available tab to find out if your course & training provider is supported under UTAP.
2. UTAP SG50 campaign is only applicable to 1st training and successful application between 01 Mar – 31 Dec 2015
3. Please apply for your UTAP claim within 6 months after course end. Late applications will be rejected.
4. To support your UTAP claim, please submit a copy of your course certificate/tax invoice/statement of attendance to UTAP@e2i.com.sg with application ID as subject title: e.g. <A123456>
5. Before applying, please ensure your training commences within the supported period. Application of UTAP on training that starts after the expiry date will be rejected.
6. NTUC members enjoy instant UTAP for selected courses conducted by NTUC LearningHub / NEXT U. You are not required to apply for UTAP on the website if you have already enjoyed upfront UTAP with NTUC LearningHub or NEXT U. Please contact NTUC LearningHub or NEXT U at (65) 6336-5482 for more information.
*Not applicable for nEbO Plus! Cardholders