NTUC Union Members can now enjoy up to 21% savings on FairPrice Group spend
What is Trust?
Trust is Singapore’s newest digital bank. A partnership between Standard Chartered Bank and FairPrice Group, combining over 200 years of heritage. With the NTUC Link Credit Card, NTUC Union Members can now enjoy generous savings of up to 21% when they shop at FairPrice, Kopitiam, Cheers, Unity & more!
Trust Bank is now one of the world’s fastest-growing digital banks with over 600,000 customers. This means over 12% of Singapore’s adult population have joined us; will you be one of them?
As NTUC Union members, you can enjoy these benefits when you sign up for NTUC Link Credit Card
Enjoy up to 3.0% p.a on your first S$500,000 deposit with Savings Account by Trust^
Want to earn interest of up to S$15,000 per year? Now you can with Savings Account by Trust!
Union members can enjoy up to 3.0% p.a. on your first $500,000 deposit.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now & get rewarded with your NTUC Link Credit Card by Trust
After you have signed up for NTUC Union Membership, you may then proceed to follow the steps above to sign up for Trust!
@ Illustration is based on rates which include promotional rates. Rates are subject to fulfilment of conditions such as minimum monthly spend. Promotional bonus rates are valid till 31 December 2023. Please see Trust Bank’s General Terms and Conditions for more information.
^ Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law.
1. Terms & conditions apply. Visit Trust website for more details. NTUC Link Credit/Debit Card is exclusive to NTUC Union Members.
2. Promotion is valid from now to 31 December 2023. Terms and conditions apply. Visit ntuc.co/ for more details.
3. One (1) S$10 FairPrice Group E-Voucher will be issued upon successful sign up with referral code <MSD00001>, and one (1) S$25 FairPrice Group E-Voucher will be issued when you either make your first card spend as a Trust credit card customer or you make your first S$500 deposit with Trust, within 90 days of approval of your first Trust credit card or first Trust respectively. You are entitled to a maximum of S$35 of FairPrice Group E-vouchers. Sign-up gifts will be issued via Trust App (visit Rewards > Coupons > Saved/Awarded for more details).
4. Receive (six) 6 x S$6 off S$60 fuel coupons for Caltex Techron® fuels. Coupon T&Cs apply.
Gifts for NTUC Members who likewise register as Trust Bank cardholders
5. If you have signed up for NTUC union membership between 1 November 2023 and 31 December 2023, and have also signed up for Trust Bank by 31 December 2023 (inclusive), one (1) S$15 FairPrice Group E-Voucher will be issued in your Trust app within 45 days after the campaign end date, valid for the first 7,000 applicants. Existing Trust cardholders are eligible for this promotion.
Information on your Trust card if your NTUC Union Membership application is successful
6. If you receive/have received confirmation from NTUC by the 18th of the given month for your successful NTUC Union membership sign up, Trust will update your NTUC Union membership status in our records within the same month. Note that in exceptional circumstances, Trust may take up to 60 days to update your NTUC Union membership status in our records from when Trust first learnt about your NTUC Union membership status change.
7. Once your NTUC Union membership status is updated at Trust, your digital card face in the Trust app will be updated to the NTUC Link Credit/Debit card face. Your card details will remain the same, as Trust does not want any of your recurring payments and card on file payments to be declined.
8. However if you would like a new physical card, you can request for a lost card replacement via the Trust app. Note that your card details will be affected after a lost card replacement.
9. Once your digital card face in the Trust app has been updated to the NTUC Link Credit/Debit card face, your NTUC Link Credit/Debit card benefits will start from the 1st day of the subsequent month. You will also receive an from Trust that your NTUC Link Credit/Debit Card benefits is effective.
Click here for Trust FAQ.