NTUC Membership refers to a range of membership types depending on the work status of the individual. NTUC reserves the right to assign successful applicants to an NTUC affiliated union/association. For a full list of affiliated unions/associations, please visit www.ntuc.org.sg. Upon approval, the member will automatically become a member of NTUC Club and NTUC FairPrice.
I certify that the information provided by me is true and correct and I agree to abide and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
Membership Fees# ($117 per year)
Payment of Membership Fees ($117 per year)
I am the account holder of the relevant bank account, the details of which are provided to NTUC for the payment of my membership fees; or I have obtained the consent of the bank account holder of the relevant bank account (the details of which are provided for the payment of my membership fees) to use such bank account for the payment of my membership fees (and such consent shall continue to be valid for the entire duration of the recurring payment arrangement on such bank account in connection with the payment of my membership fees), as the case may be.
Transfer Between Membership Types
Notice of Termination
Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
1. I consent to my personal data being collected, used and retained by NTUC and UWEEI for the purposes of processing, administering and managing my membership.
2. I acknowledge that the collection, use and/or disclosure of my NRIC/FIN number is necessary to accurately establish my identity to a high degree of fidelity in relation to “NTUC Gift”, a group insurance policy exclusively for members of NTUC affiliated unions and associations; financial subsidies for skill upgrading and training under the Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP) and an array of other services including but not limited to legal consultation, job placement and education grants.
3. I consent to my personal data being disclosed amongst:
4. I consent to be contacted by NTUC and UWEEI via email, text messages, phone calls and/or post for matters relating to employment and employability, industrial relations, training and education, social and recreation as well as to give my opinion/feedback on such matters.
5. For the purposes of industrial relations and employment-related issues, I consent to NTUC and UWEEI obtaining my personal data and any relevant data relating to my employment from my employer.
6. I will also keep NTUC and UWEEI informed immediately of any changes to my employment status or personal particulars that affect my membership status and benefits.
7. I understand that I am also applying for membership to the Link Rewards Programme (“Link”) administered by NTUC Link Private Limited (“NTUC Link”), which is a part of FairPrice Group (“FPG”). I agree to abide by the terms and conditions of Link. I acknowledge and consent to: -
a) the collection, use and retention of my personal data by FPG for the purposes of fulfilling, servicing and managing my Link membership;
b) the disclosure of my personal data between NTUC, UWEEI and FPG for the purposes of processing, servicing and managing my Link membership;
c) the disclosure of my personal data by FPG to its Link Partners for the purposes of fulfilling, servicing and managing my Link membership;
d) be notified by FPG on benefits and privileges pertaining to Link via email, text messages, mail and/or phone calls; and
e) visit www.link.sg to manage my Link membership (including withdrawal of consent) after my successful enrolment to Link.
8. For any enquiries on personal data protection matters, please email to email@example.com